– Boo, can you finally tell me to where we are going? I thought we will stay in the gallery and Big Mouth will give us the next instructions. And… where from you got this Rolls Royce angel? – I was so distracted. I didn’t understand anything.
Boo led me through some hallway it ended at the water front. The sun touched the water and we stopped at the pier.
– Soon you will know more. Now just follow me. I hope you can manage the water. – said Boo with slightly irony.
– Of course I can. As long as we are not going to dive too deep… –
– We will board that boat and after we reached the shore I will give you the next instructions.-
Al right, luckily I don’t use to get seasickness. I got used to this yet as a little child while fishing with my grandfather.
We slowly boarded the boat and Boo started the motor. The motor’s roaring scared the pigeons they rested on the roofs.
Though I got used to boating this was something else. The boat moved too stridently and I fell off. Unfortunately the angel dropped to the water and since the river was too deep I couldn’t save it.
Sunday Photo Fiction – July 11th 2015
– I am sorry; – I said finally reaching the shore.
– You can explain in to Big Mouth later, – said Boo.
– So what is the next step? – I still waited the instructions.
– You are going to drive, – Boo pointed on a white Rolls Royce.
– Are you mad?! – dropped out of my mouth so quickly that even Boo got surprised.
– Or you can go back. It is up to you. But make a quick decision; we are already late, – noted Boo.
– Alright, alright. I am sorry! I thought you are joking. Well, this is a little different experience but let us see, – I still couldn’t believe I am going to drive this car.
The first thing I checked was the front of the car. I was curious if the angel was taken from it.
The angel wasn’t there. Hm… well done. So maybe my next mission will be to dive and bring it back or get one from anywhere.